I’m still enjoying the afterglow of a splendid weekend retreat of Bentinho Massaro at the beginning of this year here in Amsterdam. Or shall I say, an awesome time with like-minded and like-hearted people from all over the world.
Some of my notes I want to share with you. Just as some little reminders of what our heart knows and our mind needs to remember sometimes:
- Find out what is truly important to you, what inspires you, why you were born, what makes you tick. Why are you here?
- Embrace the vision you are, rather than the person you are. Step into creatorship, shift into the highest version of yourself by choosing what is most relevant and epic to you now.
- What expands you the most now? Follow the trail of desire with dedication. As desire and inspiration have the function to express the infinite, the source of life, in as many possible forms as it can.
- Your feelings are not random. Your feelings are your guidance system operating correctly. They are showing you whether you are in alignment with the truth of you, of your higher self.
- Focusing on the thoughts, actions and desires that make you feel the most excited and joyful about being alive, will plug you back into creation, into source, into infinite abundance.
You can listen to the recording of the Amsterdam retreat here (you can choose a free month trial): https://www.trinfinityacademy.com
You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny.
– Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (IV.4.5)